The mission of the Ministry is to create a sustainable connection between humans and nature.
The vision - a sustainable environment for us and future generations.
The values: love of nature, professionalism, cooperation, consistency, transparency and creativity.
- Ensure environmental quality.
- Implement climate change policies to change consumption patterns, increase energy efficiency and promote the use of renewable energy sources and technologies.
- Promote and preserve biodiversity and distinctive landscape.
- To implement the state regulation of territorial planning, construction and housing development processes, use of buildings and their maintenance in accordance with the principles of sustainable development.
- Improve management efficiency and responsibly control public finances.